You may want to change your password every now and then. In Floriday you can change your password in the other settings. We ask that you enter a strong password to keep out unwanted intruders.
How do I change my password?
Do you want to change the password you use to log in to Floriday? Go to Settings > Change password.
First enter the current password to confirm that the account belongs to you. You can then enter a password of your choice. Once you have confirmed the new password again, click on 'Change password'.
At Floriday, we believe it is important your account is properly protected, which is why all passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Your password must consist of at least 8 characters
- Your password must contain at least 1 capital letter
- Your password must contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Your password must contain at least 1 digit
- Your password must contain at least 1 symbol
- Your password may not contain any words used in your username
Forgotten your password? Follow the next steps:
- Go to https://customers.floriday.io/login
- Click on the ‘Forgotten password’ button at the bottom right.
- Follow the instructions to set a new password.